Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween Edition

This week's topic is a Halloween Freebie. Over the weekend, I saw some people tweeting about Vampire books and how they wanted them to come back. It made me start thinking of all the ones I loved. So I made you a list. Enjoy.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

YA:
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1)Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even (Beth Frasier #1)High School Bites: The Lucy Chronicles

Adult:
Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)

 Kids
A Vampire Is Coming to Dinner!: 10 Rules to Follow

4 comments:

Sim @ Flipping Through the Pages said...

I haven't read any of the Vampire books but I definitely want to as I love Vampires :D Great list though!

My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2017/10/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-bookstagram-made-buy/

Unknown said...

I'm not a huge vampire person, but VA is my favorite series. I love it so very much!

Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I really need to read more vampire books. Great list!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Jessica said...

I've been wanting to read a vampire book, I need to try one of these! :)