Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall Covers

This week's topic is fall covers - which for me means a mix of picturesque covers and horror covers. 
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Just Your Average PrincessFar from the TreeSilence of the Flans (Emergency Dessert Squad Mystery, #2)The Queen of Blood (The Queens of Renthia, #1)Defending TaylorIt Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2)
Fall Covers


Horror/Creepy Covers
Curse of the Boggin (The Library, #1)There's Someone Inside Your HouseThe Dead and Buried
Wait Till Helen Comes: A Ghost Story

3 comments:

Eve said...

Oh I just got There's Someone Inside Your House recently and I'm excited to dive into it this month! My Top Ten

Sara @ Forever 17 Books said...

Soccer and football always make me think of fall with fond high school memories so Defending Taylor is a really good choice!

Anonymous said...

Far From the Tree is SO gorgeous!!! And, even though I haven't heard amazing things about There's Someone Inside Your House, I'm still really excited about it. At first I didn't really love the cover for Stephanie Perkin's most recent release, but with time it DOES start to settle!!! Great list!
My TTT: https://bookslikewolves.wixsite.com/blog/single-post/2017/10/10/Top-Autumn-Covers-With-That-Fallish-Trend