Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Food

This week's topic is books with food. I read a lot of books with food in them. Yum! Here's the list of books so far I've read with great descriptions of food. 
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

The Gauntlet by Karuna RiaziA Dash of Dragon by Heidi LangLights, Camera, Cook! by Charise Mericle HarperThe Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny HanLove & Gelato by Jenna Evans WelchThe Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Before I Knew by Jamie BeckFudge and Jury by Ellie AlexanderSilence of the Flans by Laura Bradford

7 comments:

heather said...

Foodie books are some of my favorites. I run a monthly link up for books about food. You are welcome to link up your post at http://www.spiritblog.net/october-2017-foodies-read. We have a monthly giveaway for books about food awarded by a draw from all the reviews posted.

Marissa Writes said...

I have noticed that contemporary books have more fun food scenes that sci-fi... maybe that's why I still enjoy a good contemporary once in a while... or rather every third book

Marissa

Reading List

Aymee said...

Cozy mysteries are always good for a little food talk!

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

Susan said...

I haven't read any of these, but they look fun. I've noticed there are lots of cozy mysteries that revolve around food and they usually have "punny" names, too :)

Happy TTT!

Greg said...

The only one I've read is Love and Gelato , and it did make me kinda want Italian food. Fun topic this week, and nice list. They all look like good foody books.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Great list! This week’s prompt is making me hungry.

Aj @ Read All The Things!

A Day in the Life on the Farm said...

Fun reads on your list. Thanks for sharing.