Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends

This week's topic is a favorite of many - book boyfriends. Who doesn't love finding a new book boyfriend on page? It's amazing. I've talked about my favorite of all time last year, so here's a list from this year's books I read. 

meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Dawn Study by Maria V. SnyderAccidentally on Purpose by Jill ShalvisAbout a Dog by Jenn McKinlayLost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis
Valek * Archer * Gavin * Mick

When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya MenonAlex, Approximately by Jenn BennettLetters to the Lost by Brigid KemmererBy Your Side by Kasie WestComing Up for Air by Miranda KenneallyIn Some Other Life by Jessica Brody
 Rishi * Alex * Declan * Dax * Levi * Dylan

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I really need to read By Your side! :)

Eve said...

I'm not familiar with these boyfriends but some are on my TBR so I hope I love them just as much as you ;)

Jessica at Booked J said...

Fantastic list! I'm still swooning over When Dimple Met Rishi. (Cue, the swoon.)