Friday, October 20, 2017

Adult Review: You Say It First

 * First in a new series *
Pallas's new  business is struggling. Having inherited it, she's not sure she wants to keep it. She likes planning weddings, but it feels stale. Luckily, she just hired herself a handyman artist who convinces her to think outside of the box.

Nick's in limbo, waiting to hear about an overseas art project. So, he doesn't mind helping out someone in need. Plus, it lets him go back to working with a familiar medium.

Together, the two of them fall into an easy relationship. But Nick doesn't do long term and he's leaving soon. Should Pallas risk her heart anyways?
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this spin off of Fool's Gold. I loved seeing the brothers from Fool's Gold and their relationship after the bombshell that changed their lives. I loved watching them create art and dabble in new projects. I really loved Pallas. I loved her loyalty, loved her group of friends, and I loved how she started to take chances. I felt terrible for her in regards to her relationship with her mother, but I love how she started feeling more confident in herself. And the meetings between Nick and her mother were great. A wonderful start to a surefire hit series! 

Cover Thoughts: Perfect
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your romance section!

No comments: