Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's topic: Top Ten Beach Reads (however YOU define a beach read!) I love beach reads! To me, a beach read is a paperback that usually takes place in summer - with a romance and a happy ending. I'm going to focus on teen beach reads and it's going to be hard to make the list with only 10 books....




Summer Boys
Au Pairs (reprinting this year and updating title to Beach Lane)
Truth about Forever
Boys Next Door
Sleepaway Girls
Maine Squeeze
Thrill Ride
Sleepless
Labor of Love
Pants on Fire

4 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

The only one on your list that I've ever read is TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER, which is a definite favourite of mine. I'll definitely have to look up the others, so thank you for the recommendations!

I'm your newest follower :)

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

The Truth About Forever made my list, too. I love Meg Cabot. Any of her books would have worked for this list. Great list!
Natflix&Books' TTT

Unknown said...

Great list!! For me a beach read is any book that captivates me and pulls me in.
Old follower
my TTT
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-22.html

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Yay for The Truth about Forever! I love that book so much. Boys Next Door is a great choice, too!

Awesome Top Ten :)