Monday, June 17, 2013

Review: All I Need

Skye met the last night of summer. They had a perfect day together and planned to meet at the fountain the next morning to say goodbye and exchange digits. Only Seth never made it. He left Skye a note, which she never saw.

Skye keeps thinking of him during the next school year - wondering if he feels the same. They spend the next year just waiting for summer.

When it finally arrives - they find each other again. Sparks fly. With Skye still in high school and Seth in college, can they make their relationship work?
My Thoughts: I really loved this summer romance! I loved the multiple perspectives and knowing what each character thought.  I liked the differences in their relationship: age, family background, and friends - how each of these made them stronger as a couple but also caused havoc in their relationship. I love how the book started with summer and ended in summer - it was different than I thought it would be. I imagined this book was a summer romance that started and ended in three months. I liked that I was wrong - it makes the book a little unique. 

Cover Thoughts: Love it!
Source: my Library

No comments: