Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Books I'm Dying to Read: August Edition

Here's a list of books I can't wait to get my hands on come August!


Crown of Midnight: The ARC I wanted most at BEA - can't WAIT to read it!
Infinityglass: Can't wait to read the final book in the trilogy! Loved this series

Rose Harbor in Bloom: Really liked the first one and like going back to Cedar Cove
Passion of the Purple Plumeria: Love this series -can't wait for Miss Gwen's tale

To Be Perfectly Honest: Really like Sonya Sones's books --looking forward to her new book!
Thinking Woman's Guide to Magic:  Read a tweet about this and thought it sounded awesome.
Cloche and Dagger: The start of a new series by Jenn McKinlay
Heirs and Graces: Excited for more in this historical series

Gated: Learned about this from Random House - sounds intriguing. 
Persephone the Daring: Really enjoy this cute MG series


What are you waiting for come August? 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Half your list is also my list, LOL. I can't wait to read my ARC of Crown of Midnight...sooon!

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

I'm reading CROWN OF MIDNIGHT right now - it's fantastic, so far! Hope you enjoy it!

Great post! So many books to look forward to :)

Alexa said...

Really looking forward to Infinityglass as well <3