Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's topic: Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!). I'm splitting this up into Road Trips and Travel.


Traveling
  1. Anna and the French Kiss
  2. Statistically Probability of Love at First Sight
  3. In Your Room
  4. A Year in Europe
  5. Great Call of China 
Road Trips
  1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
  2. Drive Me Crazy
  3. Wherever Nina Lies
  4. Ex-Mas
  5. How to be Bad

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! I loved Statistical Probability.

Here's my Top Ten

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Love Anna and the French Kiss! I really need to check out the other books,

Great top ten :)

Unknown said...

I really have to check out Statistical Prob. of Love, I keep seeing that one on lists today.

Great choices!

Mine's over at http://suchanovelidea.wordpress.com

Tasha said...

Grat choices! You can find mine here.
Tasha @ A Trillian Books