This week's topic is a cover freebie - so I'm picking books that make me want to start decorating for Christmas already.
Don't these covers make you want to curl up with a cozy sweater with a mug of hot chocolate in front of a lighted tree and a fire? That's my cozy moment.
What other books should I add to the list?
8 comments:
I love the holidays, especially holiday settings in books! I'll definitely be adding some of these to my TBR. My TTT: https://www.literacious.com/2026/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-cover-freebie-ya-releases-for-fall-2026/
Very Christmasy! thanks for sharing your #TTT
You must really love Christmas. :)
After spending a month reading holiday books, I am so tempted to start decorating today.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-covers-for-the-murder-of-roger-ackroyd/
I love Christmas book covers. Great choice! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
I don't know if I've ever actually read a Christmas book but these definitely make me want to watch some hallmark movies while baking cookies!
Too fun! They make me want to watch every cheezy Netflix holiday movie! HAhaahaha
This year has been speeding by for me. It seems like Christmas is right around the corner already! It's my favorite holiday, so I'm with you.
Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
Post a Comment