* Book 3 in the Sherlock Society series *
Ever since their last case got media attention, people have been asking The Sherlock Society for help with their cases. They set up a website and start going through the proposals. The case they decide to take comes with a giant prize tag - if successful.They're to unmask the vigilante graffiti artist Funky Monkey in hopes that the artist will paint a mural for a local business. The group decides that they will bring the proposal to the artist and Funky Monkey can decide from there.Of course, there is a deadline, and other teams might be working on the same goal. Can the Sherlock Society figure out this newest mystery?
My Thoughts: I love this series and this book was an excellent addition to the series. I'm glad the FBI guys were back - but I would have liked more with them. They are so funny. The spirit week was kind of funny. I loved learning about graffiti and artists. I really love Alex and Zoe's grandfather. He's a gem. The banter between him and Lina about technology is adorable and funny. It does make me miss my grandfather. The nod to TOAST was great - readers of the Framed trilogy will get a kick out of that. All the twists and turns made me want to keep reading and not put the book down. Looking forward to many more books in this series!
Cover Thoughts: I love how the flashlights highlight the art
Source: Book sent for review
Library Recommendation: The Sherlock Society series is a must have series for your school and public library!
Publication Date: September 8
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment