Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Libraries I want to visit

 This week's topic is all about bookish bucket list items. Recently I talked about author's houses I have visited and author's houses I would like to visit. So today I'm sharing libraries I would like to visit.


Whenever I travel, I try to hit up the local library, so I have seen a lot of libraries.

But here are a few I would love to visit:

Oxford Library:

Radcliff Camera (also Oxford)

Haskell Free Library and Opera House 
This is on the VT/Canada border which is really cool

Scoville Public Library: 
In CT - the first public library in the US - 1803

However, Franklin Public Library in MA was established in 1790 and claims it's the oldest public library in the country after a donation of books from Ben Franklin 

Kansas City Library - just look at those books for the parking garage

JP Morgan Library

To be honest, most places I vacation, I stop in at the library. 

Do you have a library to recommend?

No comments: