Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors

 This week's topic is authors or bookish people I'd like to meet. 


We've done this topic a few times. I've been lucky to meet several authors. 

This post is about authors. This post is about bookstores.

And here are the authors I'd love to meet across age groups and genres:

Jessica Burkhart

Ann M Martin

Jennifer Estep

Jasimine Guillory

Erin Soderberg Downing 

Sophie Jordan

Kelly Yang

Lyla Lee

Christina Soontornvat

Lauren Castillo 

6 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I've met Christina Soontornvat, Lauren Castillo, and Ann Martin. All were kind and gracious.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Kelly Yang is on my list too. I'd love to meet Jennifer Nielsen, one of my favorite authors.

Astilbe said...

May you get to meet all of them someday!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-people-id-like-to-meet/

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Ann M Martin would be fun to meet!

iloveheartlandX said...

I hope you get the chance to meet these authors one day!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/07/top-ten-tuesday-410/

Susan said...

Kelly Yang would be an interesting person to meet. I loved her last (?) book, NEW FROM HERE.

Happy TTT!