Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Picture Book Wednesday: Snow Books


We haven't had much snow at all this winter where I live, so I'm living vicariously through these picture books. 

The snowman love dancing under the moon in the snow.

A cute story about snowman and penguins - dancing and marching. I love the message of working together.


Someone's excited for a ride on the sled, but nothing goes according to plan.

A funny story about sledding. I loved the ending. With not many words, this is a great read-aloud for storytimes.



It's snowing - and snowing - and snowing. Will it ever stop? How deep will the snow get?

My Thoughts: This is a cute nature book all about animals and snow. I love how it goes through the days of the week. Snowing and then melting. The illustrations are charming. This is a great book for discussion about seasons - winter and spring. With not too much text, this could be used for a storytime for older kids.

No comments: