Friday, December 3, 2021

Review: Royals Next Door

 


Piper's summer is about to get way more interesting. As a school teacher, she has the summer off. She's looking forward to relaxing and spending time with her mother. She's not anticipating her world to be turned upside down with the arrival of royals moving in next door.

The British Prince and his new bride need some time away from the spotlight. Their handsome bodyguard isn't too sure about Piper. But Piper's determined to befriend him. What could possibly go wrong?
My Thoughts: This book is based on the what if Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan moved next door to you for the summer. What if you became friends with them? What if that moment changed your life forever?

This was a fun premise and a fun read. I love royal books and while this isn't a royal romance (the romance is with the bodyguard) it's royal adjacent. I loved the moments in the school - the baking moments - and the banter between Piper and Harrison. I liked how Piper discovered herself and began to join the world a little bit more. I enjoyed the frank discussion of mental health - for both Piper and her mother. 

Cover Thoughts: Adorable
Source: My library
Library Recommendations: Grab this one for your romance section!

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I should read this one; Harry and Megan did not move in next door, but they do live within a mile of my house. :-)