Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Settings

 This week's topic is all about places we'd like to live in books. I'm using books I've read recently.




Always looking to go back to England!

 

Would love to be a regular at Fairy Tale Cupcakes or Torte Bakery - as long as I don't end up murdered.


Wildstone sounds charming

Winterhouse sounds amazingly fun to explore - plus there are all those puzzles! And that library!!

I wouldn't mind spending the summer in a "cottage" in Newport

Inside NYPL? yes please!

Small Greek island with a quirky bookstore.

An NYC department store - with a group of feminist lady friends.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I'd love to visit Fairy Tale Cupcakes or Torte Bakery!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-places-in-books-id-love-to-live/

booksandbouquets said...

I've got the first book in the love & gelato series - I didn't know there were more! So excited to read them now

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

England is a big yes. NYC would be lovely, too.

iloveheartlandX said...

Small Greek island with a quirky bookstore sounds perfect for me!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/03/30/top-ten-tuesday-309/

Poinsettia said...

Greece would be an interesting place to visit! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!