Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR list

It's that time of year again - for the fall TBR list! Fall TBR lists make me so very happy because they always include a large amount of Christmas romances! Fall books for me include those books out September - October - November months. 
Buckle up, it's going to be a Long list.


Kids and Middle Grade:
Serena SaysPremeditated MyrtleCloser to NowhereMaya and the Rising DarkThree Keys (Front Desk, #2)
The Vanderbeekers Lost and Found (The Vanderbeekers, #4)Shelly Struggles to Shine (The Derby Daredevils Book #2)Eleanor, Alice, & the Roosevelt Ghosts
BunheadsWhere Is Our Library? (A Story of Patience & Fortitude, #2)Short & Sweet

Graphic Novel:
Measuring UpClass Act (New Kid, #2)Jo: A Graphic NovelFlamerBunbun & Bonbon: Fancy Friends
The Witches of Brooklyn

YA:
Rent a BoyfriendRebel Rose (The Queen's Council, #1)Love & Olives (Love & Gelato, #3)A Cuban Girl's Guide to Tea and TomorrowInstant Karma
Charming as a VerbThis Is All Your FaultOne Way or AnotherThe Code for Love and HeartbreakSmash It! (Smash It! #1)
Far from NormalThe Inheritance Games (The Inheritance Games, #1)Recommended for YouMajesty (American Royals, #2)

Adult:
Written in the StarsFortune and Glory: A NovelMistletoe in ParadiseThe Christmas Backup PlanCrazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3)
In a HolidazeSnapped (Playbook, #4)The Twelve Dates of ChristmasA Princess for ChristmasSimmer Down
A Christmas to RememberOne More for Christmas: A NovelChristmas CharmsChristmas at Holiday HouseSpoiler Alert
The Talented Miss FarwellHappily This Christmas: A NovelChristmas Cupcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #26)A Most English PrincessWell Played (Well Met, #2)
The Duke Who Didn't (Wedgeford Trials, #1)The Paris SecretThe Night Portrait: A Novel of World War II and da Vinci's ItalyOne for the Books (Library Lover's Mystery, #11)A Rogue of One's Own (A League of Extraordinary Women, #2)

Any of these on your reading list?

9 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Loved seeing your list. You are the second person to recommend The Inheritance Games so I will check it out. The Captive Kingdom by Jennifer Nielsen is top on my list.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Wow. You have a long list of books to read!

Danyelle said...

Great list!
Here is my TTT.
https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2020/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-autumn-tbr/

Lydia said...

Happy reading! This looks like a fun list.

My post .

Susan said...

There are SO many great-looking books on this list. I love it!

CLOSER TO NOWHERE is on my list today, too. I've read a few of Hopkins' hard-hitting YA novels, so I'm interested to see what she does with a MG book. I hope we both enjoy it.

Happy TTT!

Susan
www.blogginboutbooks.com

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, there are so many books here I want to read! I love how many Christmas books you've included! And A Christmas to Remember is wonderful, I think you're going to love it! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I love your lists! I have Premeditated Myrtle on my list this week too. I also really want to read the Roosevelt Ghost book. I have an e-ARC of Flamer that I hope to read soon. I'm also excited for Class Act (loved New Kid), Measuring Up, and Witches of Brooklyn (though I just won a copy from the author!!!).

I'm SO excited about Written in the Stars. I love LGBT+ books, and this one looks adorable.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I just read a really good review for Far from Normal. It sounds like it will be a great read. Happy reading!

Lectrice Vorace said...

I'd like to read so many of these!!!
Here's my TTT list this week.