Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books for my younger self

This week's topic is all about books for my younger self. This could go so many ways - from food to friendship breakups to sisters. High School Me was split into two - the good years and the not so good years. But for the first two years of high school, I was happy. I loved sports and my friends. Basketball my was great love but it didn't work out. I loved watching figure skating and gymnastics too. So I would have loved these books. 



We Are the WildcatsCatching JordanA Matter of HeartMichigan vs. the BoysBreak the Fall

Every Reason We Shouldn't (Every Reason We Shouldn't, #1)Shut OutSugar and IceBreaking the IceTake the Reins

Would you have liked these as your younger self?

4 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I've heard it said that reading-for-fun goes way down for kids in high school as the demands of schoolwork and extracurricular activities goes up. I wonder what I would have read for fun in high school. It's a shame that you didn't get to read these then. And it's a shame that you only had two good years.

Lydia said...

I think I would have liked Every Reason We Shouldn't as a kid, too.

My post .

Susan said...

I loved horses (at least in theory) when I was a kid. I've still never actually ridden one and I actually find being up close to them a little frightening! I liked horse books as a kid, though.

Happy TTT!

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I would have loved Catching Jordan as a teenager, too.