Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Cover Freebie

This week, I'm sharing covers of snow. I'm ready for colder weather (not that I want to skip fall, but I do love the first snow of the season). Here are some beautiful snowy covers!


Christmas CharmsChristmas at Holiday HouseNew Year's KissThe Christmas Backup PlanA Christmas to Remember
One More for Christmas: A NovelChristmas Ever AfterChristmas in BayberryJingle All the WayChristmas on Reindeer Road (Highland Falls #2)
Christmas at the Island Hotel (Summer Seaside Kitchen #4)One Charmed Christmas

I could spend a week at any of these locations - drinking hot chocolate, soaking up the holiday décor, and playing in the snow.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

What pretty covers! I miss the snow.

My post .

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

These all make me want to break out the hot cocoa!

Hayden @ FollowingGoodBooks said...

I like these! I'm looking forward to the snow too. :) Happy Tuesday!

My post: https://followinggoodbooks.wordpress.com/2020/09/15/9-15-20-top-ten-tuesday-dont-judge-a-book-by-its-cover/

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I love cold weather too! It’s already snowed here, which I’m not happy about, but I’m ready for fall. I love these covers. I’m a big Christmas fan.

Aj @ Read All The Things!