Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: 5 Star Romance Read Predictions

This week's topic is books Romance freebie. I mixed last week and this week up so I'm doing a mash-up of romance books that I predict with be 5 star reads. I confess, I have a lot of 5 star reads. Books just make me happy. I've been waiting and waiting to read these books because I'm so excited about them! I'll create the list starting with books coming out soonest or already out but I have yet to read.



My Best Friend’s Royal WeddingOf Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1)The Upside of FallingFrom Alaska With LoveEvery Reason We Shouldn't (Every Reason We Shouldn't, #1)
If I Never Met YouFirst Comes Scandal (Rokesbys #4)An Heiress to Remember (The Gilded Age Girls Club, #3)What I Like About YouThe Best Laid Plans


There are so many, but I'll stop at 10.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Of Curses and Kisses, What I Like About You, and The Upside of Falling are also on my TBR! Can't wait for them to be released and hope you enjoy them :)

My TTT

Lydia said...

What a fun post. :)

My TTT .

Leslie @ Books Are The New Black said...

I'm not the biggest romance reader but some of these look great! I hope they are 5 star reads for you!

My TTT!

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I hope all of these end up as 5 stars for you!

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer said...

Oh I like what you did here. ;) I haven't read any of these yet, but several are on my tbr. <3

My Top Ten Tuesday