Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: 5 Star Reads

This week's topic is all about 5 star reads, so I'm going to highlight my last 5 star reads. I give a lot of books 5 stars. But I'll stick to the last 10.


They Called Us Enemy by George TakeiThe Map from Here to There by Emery LordThe Start of Me and You by Emery LordMichigan vs. the Boys by Carrie  S. Allen

The Power of Her Pen: The Story of Groundbreaking Journalist Ethel L. PayneExplore China: A Mulan Discovery BookPeek-A-BruceLike a Girl

Not Quite Snow WhiteCome Next Season

5 comments:

Leslie @ Books Are The New Black said...

I hope these are great reads for you!

My TTT

Lydia said...

All of these books look like such fun reads! Enjoy.

My TTT .

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

The Start of Me and You was 5 stars for sure!

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer said...

I've had my eye on The Map From Here to There. I hope you enjoy it!

My Top Ten Tuesday

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I’m glad you liked They Called Us Enemy. That one’s on my TBR list.

Aj @ Read All The Things!