Friday, May 17, 2019

Cookie Book Tag



I spotted this one BookMarkLit and had to try it! I'm a huge cookie lover (Who isn't really?)
It was created originally by Sorry I’m Booked.

Chocolate Chip: a classic book that you love or really enjoyed
There are so many that I love, but here are the most important two
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Pride and Prejudice
Thin Mints: a fandom you really want to join or a hyped book you want to read
I can't wait for the next Friends graphic novel
Best Friends

Shortbread: an author you can’t get enough of
Again, SO many. Here are two favorites, I will read ANYTHING they write
Wrapped Up in You (Heartbreaker Bay, #8)No Judgements

Samoas/Caramel DeLites: an emotional rollercoaster
Warning: Sad Dog Story
The Bridge Home by Padma Venkatraman

Snickerdoodles: a book you may never stop rereading/loving
I don't do a lot of re-reading because there are SO many books I want to read, but this book from my teen years is one I try to read every few years.
Winter Dreams, Christmas Love

Soft Sugar Cookies: a book just as good as it sounds
Funny, sweet, and swoon worthy.
Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston

No comments: