Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Throwback Tuesday

This week's topic is books I've loved in the past - I'm going to go back 10 years or more. Plus I'm going to focus on paranormal books. I think they might be making a comeback soon. Have you read these gems?

meme from That Artsy Reader Girl

Vampires:

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1)Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1)Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)

Witches, Werewolves, and More
Book of Shadows (Sweep, #1)The Salem Witch Tryouts (Salem Witch, #1)Keeper of the Winds (Daughter of Destiny #1)Tattoo (Tattoo, #1)Prom Dates from Hell

5 comments:

Eve said...

OMG wow I can't even focus on the fact that this is 10 years ago....but yes some of these I've heard of but the only one I've read (and LOVED) was Vampire Academy! Rose and Dimitri!!

Captivated Reader said...

I haven't read any of the books featured in your post. But the covers look cool!!

I selected the freebie topic and chose the top ten book festivals I'd love to attend here in the USA. Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/07/top-ten-tueday-ttt-throwback-freebie.html?showComment=1531236356028#c2173527157270187754

Poinsettia said...

I've read the Vampire Academy series as well as the spin off Bloodlines series. I enjoyed them both. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

Elle said...

I've read the entire Vampire Academy series. I remember reading those in middle school and thought of how cool it was to be a vampire.

Elle Inked @ Keep on Reading

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I haven’t read any of them. I should probably try more paranormal book. I haven’t found many I liked.

Aj @ Read All The Things!