Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Top Ten Tuesdays: Favorite Websites

This week's topic is favorite websites NOT about books. Oh man, this is going to be hard. Most of the websites I visit are about books.

meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

1. Pinterest for all the crafty things (and baking)
2. My Etsy shop (to sell all the crafty things)
3. Canva (to design blog logos)

and I've been racking my brain, but I think that's it. 
All the rest of the sites I visit are bookish/writing sites.

What sites do you love?

4 comments:

StacyRenee said...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who had a difficult time with this!

Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

Unknown said...

Ditto to all three! I only just found out about canva recently but I love it so much and think that my graphics are looking so much better since.
I spend a ridiculous amount of time on Pinterest but find so many cool things on it, and of course Etsy, my bank account hates that site, but I LOVE it!

Rissi said...

Etsy is a "scary" place. I mean, you can get LOST on that amazing-ness. Good thing I don't visit there every day. ;)

MeezCarrie said...

oh my gosh - hardest theme ever!! lol :) My TTT