Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Older Favorite YA Books

This week's topic is  Top Ten "Older" Books I Don't Want People To Forget (I'm going with a rewind this week because I didn't have ideas for the original topic). Plus as a librarian, I love recommended books - either newer or older titles. I just want the readers to be happy. I'm going to limit myself to the first 10 I see, but there are SO many more that I wish readers would notice.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, #1)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Eon (Eon, #1)Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1)

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)The SeasonPurgeSecrets of My Hollywood Life (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #1)

2 comments:

iloveheartlandX said...

I love Artemis Fowl!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/top-ten-tuesday-58/

Jessica F said...

Good choices! It makes me sad when I see so few of these older titles on my shelves at the library. Long live the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants!

-Jessica
Storytime in the Stacks