Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What's On My Hold List (94)


My Librarian friend Jess from I Read to Relax came up with a great idea.  It's to highlight the books on hold at the library. I usually have 20-40 items checked out at the library and another 20 items on hold. 


Sequels: I love series, here are some adult titles I can't wait to read. Most of them aren't out yet.
NYPD Red 2: I just read the first book and loved it during my last vacation. Lots of action and lots of danger. Something deadly and disturbing goes down in Central Park.

All the President's Menus: Love this series set in the White House. More chefs in the kitchen lead to disaster and possibly murder.

Never Judge a Lady By Her Cover: I can't wait to read Chase's story


The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy: The last book in the Smythe-Smith  quartet. I adore Julia Quinn's novels.

No comments: