Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Setting

This week's topic is top ten setting of your choice. I'm going to be wildly different (I think) and choose Christmas settings. I adore a great Christmas romance. And so far  I know of at least two that I'd dying to read this year, one from Jill Shalvis and one from Debbie Macomber.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Adult
Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold, #19)Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers, #3)1225 Christmas Tree LaneChristmas Eve at Friday Harbor (Friday Harbor, #1)Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles, #6)
The Christmas Cookie ClubA Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #5)

Tween
Home for Christmas (Canterwood Crest Super Special, #2)

Teen
The Twelve Dates of Christmas (Simon Romantic Comedies)Winter Dreams, Christmas Love

4 comments:

Mariela said...

I am glad I came across this list! I am always looking for books to read in winter! These are perfect. I'll add them to my Amazon List.
My TTT.

Unknown said...

Off of the top of my head, I can't think of a single Christmas themed romance that I have read. Surely, that can't be true! I am going to have to go rectify that and get some of these soon :)

My TTT.

MeezCarrie said...

ahhhhh!!! I love Christmas settings! Marry Me At Christmas is one of my faves :-D

My TTT

Eve said...

Oh I haven't heard of these but I love the idea of Christmas setting. I do love a good Christmas story :) Maybe because 95% of the year around me it's hot as hades lol so stories about cold winter Christmas seem so beautiful :) My Top Ten