Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Adult Fall TBR List

This week's topic is REWIND, so I chose to pick my top reads for fall - fall for me equals September thru November. I'm choosing adult books I can't wait to read.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 


The Boy Is Back (Boy, #4)Snowfall on Haven PointThe Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)Turbo Twenty-Three (Stephanie Plum, #23)Better Late Than Never (Library Lover's Mystery, #7)
Deck the Hallways: A Fixer-Upper MysteryHigh Heat (Nikki Heat, #8)While the Duke Was Sleeping (The Rogue Files, #1)Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3)Talking As Fast As I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between


This would be on my list, but I just read and LOVED it!
The Queen of Blood (The Queens of Renthia, #1)


1 comment:

Barb said...

I didn't know there was a new book coming out in The Library Lover's Series. I really enjoy those cozy mysteries and it's one of the few where I am current. I also can't wait for the Lauren Graham book. I'm currently rewatching all the Gilmore Girls in prep for the new ones in November - I can't wait! Wonderful list.