Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Overdue TBR pile

This week's topic is Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet  - I've been blogging for almost 8 years. I hope there's nothing on my shelves that I still haven't read, but I do tend to get behind with library books that are due....


ARC August is helping a little with that, although I have read several library books too. I love the idea of ARC August and will be attempting that each year. I guess I should really clean up my shelves, but it's just so hard :) So here are some books that I've been meaning to read for a while.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Deception's Princess (Deception's Princess, #1)Pennyroyal Academy (Pennyroyal Academy, #1)Prodigy (Legend, #2)Spoiled (Spoiled, #1)Gods and Warriors (Gods and Warriors, #1)
The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1)This World We Live In (Last Survivors, #3)Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle, #1)Gone Too Far

Have you read any of these? 
Let me know!

6 comments:

Kait Plus Books said...

This World We Live In is really good! I'm always glad she decided to continue writing those books, because when the first one ended I had no idea it would be a series! I hope you enjoy it when you read it! :)
My #Shame TTT
Happy Reading! :)

Petra said...

I haven't read most of these, but I mostly enjoyed The Beautiful and the Cursed (that cover's gorgeous). Prodigy was good as well, although I prefer the Young Elites series. I hope you get to read some of these soon. Thanks for sharing. :)
Here's my TTT

Michelle said...

Gone Too Far is one I wanted to read. I read one other book by her and wasn't wowed, so that's probably why I haven't gotten to it yet. Also the Life as We Knew It series looks really interesting!! I'll have to remember that one for the future!

Captivated Reader said...

Nice list of books!!

Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-that-have.html

Adventures with a Book Nerd said...


I've heard about the Jewel (is that what it's even called? The one with the pretty dress!), but I still haven't read it, and I have no clue what it's about. Hope you get to these soon! :)

Maggie said...

I'm looking forward to finally getting around to reading The Jewell as well! I love the cover! Happy reading! :D