Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review: Riverbend Road

 * Book 4 in the Haven Point series *
Wyn Bailey likes being a police officer, but lately life has been a little boring. She's looking for something more and she's not sure that she'll find it in Haven Point. Plus she's in love with her boss, who treats her like his little sister. Maybe leaving Haven Point will help bring her some perspective.

Cade feels attraction for Wyn, but she works for him and he doesn't want to lose her. He's also been keeping a secret from her, that's bound to come out once she starts asking questions. When Whyn finds herself in trouble, Cade must decide the depth of his feelings.
My Thoughts: I loved Wyn and her protective nature. I love her moments on the job from the mundane tasks to the dangerous situation she found herself in. I liked her conversations with her new neighbor and how she helped them ease into a new town. I liked her family and how she came from a long line of police officers. I love the brother's best friend romance trope, so this one was fantastic. I like how Cade struggled with his feelings. I liked learning more about his terrible childhood. I'm a huge fan of this small town series and I'm so looking forward to the next book.

Cover Thoughts: Beautiful
Source: My Library
Recommendation: Highly recommended for all library romances sections.

No comments: