Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Harry Potter Book Tags

A little while ago, I was searching for something fun for the blog and I came across these tags. SO of course I had to participate! Kimberly made these awesome tags - check her post out here.  I'm going to try to limit them to books read this year. And here I go...

HP Spells Book Tag


Grabby Hands on an Upcoming Release
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)

Anything she writes, I will read.
Favorite series starter
The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth DurstThe Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean

So different and yet both so good.
Book that gave you the warm fuzzies
Wanderlost by Jen MaloneThe Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

travel - banter - dogs- romance 
What's not to love?

Book that made you cry - hard
Last Man Out by Mike Lupica
I cried about three times in the first 20 pages...but a really good book.
Heroine you'd want to protect you in real life
Crossing the Line by Meghan Rogers
Jocelyn has the skills, but hopefully that would never happen because I lead a quiet life.
A Book you wish you could make EVERYONE read because it's just that good
Where You'll Find Me by Natasha Friend

Trust me, just read it!
Book series you wish Never ended
Foreign Éclairs by Julie HyzyThe Crown by Kiera Cass

Loved both of these series and I understand why they ended, but I will miss them.
Book with an uplifting final message
The Girl in the Tower by Lisa Schroeder

A good heart is worth more than anything
An author who can always get you out of a reading slump
The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot

Meg Cabot books always make me happy
Swoon worthy hero - aka my new book boyfriend
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

Clark!
Book that made you forget the rest of the world because you HAD to keep reading
Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally

So many books are like this for me, but Defending Taylor was the latest, And all Miranda Kenneally books are like that for me.

Book that made you laugh out loud
The Pursuit by Janet Evanovich

Janet Evanovich always makes me laugh. 
Book world where you'd love to visit
Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn

I would love to visit with the Bridgertons 
Book with shocking twists and turns
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

This series always has me on the edge of my seat


No comments: