Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Immediate Purchases

This week's topic is: Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card. I actually don't buy a lot of books because of working in a library. Most of my reading comes from library books.
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Pre-orders:
The Boy Is Back (Boy, #4)A Scot in the Dark (Scandal & Scoundrel #2)Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)My Fair Princess (The Improper Princesses #1)

Shopping Spree:
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, #8)Just Kiss MeThe SeasonDaughters of the BrideSea Spell (Waterfire Saga, #4)
The Flip Side

2 comments:

Captivated Reader said...

Hope you receive the books you want soon. Happy reading!!

Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-buy-right.html

Krystianna said...

Great list! I saw the Season on Goodreads a little while ago and I thought it sounded pretty good!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian