Thursday, August 11, 2016

Adult Review: Sweet Little Lies

 * First in a new series *
Pru can handle anything. She's had a hard life, but such a big heart. She enjoys making other people happy. She even wishes for love for someone else in the courtyard fountain with magical powers.

Finn, the man she used her wish on, runs the pub across the way. Finn too has had a hard life - and Pru knows just how hard. As the two becomes closer, Pru realizes that she will have to tell him the truth about her secret.
My Thoughts: I liked how Pru tried to fix people from the past, even though it wasn't necessary. I loved her big heart and willingness to help people. I loved her dog, Thor. I enjoyed her unique job. 

I really liked Sean and his banter with Finn. I liked the supporting cast of friends - their banter and their loyalty towards each other. I look forward to seeing more of them in future books. 

Cover Thoughts: I would love it except for that shirt - at least I assume she's holding his shirt
Source: My Library
Library Recommendations: Highly recommended for all public libraries

No comments: