I have Those Summer Nights on my TBR. I hope to get to it eventually. Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/christmas-can-be-found-in-book-titles/
"Summer" is a great pick. I haven't read any of these, except probably the Boxcar Children book because I was OBSESSED with them as a kid! Sounds like I wasn't the only one :)
7 comments:
I love this! I haven't read any of these, but I think I might need to save a few of them ...
Here is my TTT: https://thissideofstoryland.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-house-in.html
I picked summer too!! Firefly Summer and Roman Summer are going on my TBR!
Aww, I haven’t thought about the Baby Sitter’s Club in years.
I’m currently watching the TV adaptation of Every Summer After.
Thanks for sharing your #TTT
Perfect word choice! Some of those covers are super cute, too.
Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
I have Those Summer Nights on my TBR. I hope to get to it eventually.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/christmas-can-be-found-in-book-titles/
"Summer" is a great pick. I haven't read any of these, except probably the Boxcar Children book because I was OBSESSED with them as a kid! Sounds like I wasn't the only one :)
Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
Post a Comment