Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors

 This week's topic is Books I Want to Read by New to Me Authors 














Any of these on your list? Or have you read them?

7 comments:

Danyelle said...

Have a good week and a good day. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/07/14/top-ten-tuesday-35-books-i-want-to-read-by-new-to-me-authors/

crackercrumblife said...

Oo I am adding the Farewitch of Foxe Hollow to my list right now!

Lauren Always Me said...

My Killer Family Reunion has a great cover. Enjoy!

Lydia said...

Sevent Period Girl looks like a fun read.

Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out said...

Thistlemarch is the only book I’m familiar with
Thanks for sharing your #TTT

Jane said...

My Killer Family Reunion is on my TBR as well! And I recently saw Thistlemarsh on a different blog so I'm probably gonna add that one too 😂 Hope we both enjoy these!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! said...

I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.
Here's my TTT this week: https://readbakecreate.com/most-anticipated-holiday-releases-of-2026/