Monday, July 3, 2023

Graphic Novel Review: Girl Taking Over



Lois Lane has a plan to take over the world -starting with her summer internship at CatCo. But as soon as she arrives, she finds Cat fired from her own company and her internship has become a gofer. Not to mention she's living with her ex-best friend. 

When she uncovers a scoop, her new boss won't let her publish it. So, she publishes it herself, creating her own site. At least here, she has her own voice and she's ready to shout.
My Thoughts: I loved this graphic novel - about friendship, becoming confident in yourself, and finding your voice. I love how life didn't go according to Lois's plan - but that she made it work in her favor. I would like a sequel please!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab it for your graphic novel collection! 


 

No comments: