Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Dogs

 This week's topic is books with animals. I love a romance with a dog - especially a memorable one. Dogs just make like better. Here are a few books I've read this year with dogs and a few favorites. 


Read this year:





A Few Favorites:
Lollipop is so adorable! 

Momo books! 

So many dogs

Sad but ends happily - a cute picture book 


Tulip had some scene stealing moments!

Bonus:
Kristan Higgins usually has a cute puppy or dog in her books.

Who is your favorite fictional dog?

5 comments:

Jo said...

Disney's Pluto & Goofy!!

Lydia said...

I love books that include dogs, too!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-titles-with-aquatic-animals-in-them/

iloveheartlandX said...

Ah I love dogs, I miss having one! Favourite fictional dog? Hmm....I do love Aelin's dog Fleetfoot in the Throne of Glass series.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/11/top-ten-tuesday-415/

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I love books with dogs! Shalvis and Higgins have some great ones.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Dogs are my favorite animal, so I love these covers.