Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Romance Books

This week - with Valentine's Day - it's a romance freebie. I'm a HUGE reader of romance books. Mostly I stick to Regency Romances and Contemporary Romances.


I'm sharing some graphics I made for romance books - both adult and teen. 

If you like the Bridgerton series

If you like royals and duke romances part 1

If you like royals and duke romances part 2

If you like royal romances

If you like famous romances - YA

If you like bookish romances - YA

If you like travel romances - YA part 1

If you like travel romances - YA part 2

If you like travel romances - YA part 3

If you like princesses - YA

If you like strong female characters - YA

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow, you came up with a lot of suggestions. How cool. :)

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-liked-about-asexual-characters/

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Ooo! I love this post! I would say if you like famous YA romances, you have to read Erin Watt's When It's Real. So good! And for Travel YA, Kasie West has Places We've Never Been that's really good. I'll have to check into some of these recommendations. Happy Valentine's Day!

iloveheartlandX said...

I'm not really a romance reader but I do like romance films and I enjoyed the Netflix adaptation of Love & Gelato, I thought it was cute.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-407/

Lauren Stoolfire said...

Tweet Cute was such a pleasant surprise! Great list this week. :)

Check out my TTT

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

There are definitely a lot of travel romances!

Susan said...

I always like these kinds of graphics. They're super helpful when looking for readalikes. Romance isn't my genre, but it was still fun to look at these.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!