Thursday, September 1, 2022

Graphic Novel Review: Crumbs



Ray is a young ambitious seer who frequents the same magical bakery. Her order is always the same. 

And then she meets a boy. He wants to be a musician. They fall for each other. 

Ray can see the future, but she can't see their future. Will they last?

My Thoughts: I really liked this romance. I wish I understood more about Ray's job (But I get that was the point.) The moments in the bakery were fantastic. I enjoyed Ray and Laurie out with friends. Their romance has problems with long distance and sharing of feelings. Also work gets int he way - as it does. Flying on a broom sounds exciting and terrifying! The illustrations were gorgeous. Great for your witchy romance readers.

Cover Thoughts: Gorgeous
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your teen/adult graphic novel collection

No comments: