Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 5 Star Reads

 This week I'm changing up the topic because I've been reading some great books lately and I wanted to share...


2nd book in a middle grade trilogy about the Peach family. More shenanigans in this book.

Heroine and hero meet under harsh winter conditions and share a bond after surviving.
Also a fake dating story. 

A modern graphic novel retelling of Anne of Green Gables.

A workplace romance that features a heroine with depression and a single father. 

Stacey is moving back to NYC! This graphic novel made me cry...

Exactly what I expected from book 2 in this series 

Jane Austen Persuasion retelling with Ice Dancing in a Figure Skating family - Olympic level sports.

Gilded Age romance - romance lessons - shy heroine grows into her own - Foodie.

Twins switch places for 12 days before the holidays when their own life blows up.

Reverse My Fair Lady set in modern day Manhattan and elite society 

4 comments:

Susan said...

Nice! I read the first book in the Peach Family series and then kind of forgot about it. I'll have to give the second one a go. Glad you enjoyed it and these others so much.

Happy TTT!

Lydia said...

The Peach Pit sounds good.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-an-adjective-in-the-title/

Jenni Elyse said...

I love the topic you chose to do today. I haven't read any of these books, but I want to add some of them to my TBR. :) Thanks for putting them on my radar.

Helen's Book Blog said...

I've only read The Holiday Swap, which I enjoyed. The others look fun, too.