Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Recent Library Books

This week's topic is recent additions to your bookshelves. Since I get most of my books from the library, here are a few sitting on my bookshelf just waiting for me to read them. (And I won't tell you the number of books I have checked out on my card right now because it would blow your mind.)


Meg and JoThe Battle (The Gauntlet #2)A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)Clean GetawayThe Book of Queens: Legendary Leaders, Fierce Females, and Wonder Women Who Ruled the World
You Are Home: An Ode to the National ParksGeeks and the Holy Grail (The Camelot Code #2)The Princess Who Flew with Dragons (Tales from the Chocolate Heart, #3)Rise of the Dragon MoonLittle Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I've heard lots about Meg & Jo, and I can't resist requesting You Are Home (I think I shall do it right now!) Enjoy all these marvelous books.

Lydia said...

What a great list! I hope you enjoy all of these books.

My TTT .

R's Rue said...

I may need to read Meg&Jo.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sammie @ The Bookwyrm's Den said...

Oh nooo. So many dragon books. It's my weakness. xD How could I ever resist? I'm gonna have to check these out. I've read AHSFAB, and while I didn't love it as much as the first one, it was still a good read (I mean, Kemmerer, so yeah lol). I hope you enjoy it!

Here's my TTT post.

Pratibha said...

The books with Dragon covers are calling out to me instantly :)