Friday, January 24, 2020

Re-Read: The Start of You and Me

The Start of Me and You (The Start of Me and You, #1)

I don't often re-read books because there are SO MANY books that I want to read. But I remember loving this book. And I wanted to refresh my memory of this book before the sequel (which I actually thought was a companion book at first). 

It was just as good as I remember. And not just the story. The writing was amazing and I found myself re-reading sentences because I loved them. I wish I had written them down, but I didn't.

I fell back in love with the characters and the story and the writing.
I didn't want it to send and luckily, I had the next book to keep myself immersed in the story and these characters. 

I loved the friendships in this book.
I loved how Paige leaned on her friends and how they supported each other.
I loved her bookishness.
I loved how Paige started to move on.

No comments: