Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Personal Library

This week's topic is all about personal libraries. I have a massive personal library - I don't have enough bookcases in the house for all the books I have here. Often times I read books from my library and pass them on to my work library - either has prizes or for the collection.

Here are 10 books from my person library that I can't wait to read. 


Flashback (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #7)How the Dukes Stole ChristmasHope and Other PunchlinesChristmas Wishes and Mistletoe KissesThe Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan

American RoyalsThe Map from Here to There (The Start of Me and You, #2)From Notting Hill with Four Weddings . . . Actually (Actually, #3)The Dragon WarriorOpening Zion: A Scrapbook of the National Park's First Official Tourists

Which one would you pick up first?

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I'd pick The Magnolia Sword first. I hope you enjoy all of these titles!

My TTT.

Jessica said...

Flashback was so good! I can't wait for the next book. And American Royals is on my TBR list! :)

RS said...

Ooh, The Map From here to There sounds really cool. I've always been 50/50 on reading The Start of Me and You, but I guess this is a reason to try since feel like I'll probably appreciate the sequel more if I do.