Monday, August 5, 2019

Review: Past Perfect Life


Past Perfect Life

Ally's not sure anything significant has happened to her - at least anything she can write about for her college applications. Everything in her life has been normal. She stressed about her college applications and when they're rejected because of her social security number, that's when everything crumbles around her.

Ally's not who she thinks she is and now the whole world is going to know. Her quiet perfect life is unraveled and nothing can ever bring it back. What will she do?
My Thoughts: Past Perfect Life is this generation's Face on the Milk Carton. I really enjoyed this book, I couldn't put it down. I had to find out what happened. I loved the small Wisconsin town where Ally grew up. I loved her moments with her father - their rituals and traditions. I loved the small town community and how they looked out for each other. I loved her best friend and her family. My heart broke for Ally as she navigated through all the drama and untangling her past to create a future. I love how she stood up for herself. Of course I loved the romance.

Cover Thoughts: Perfect
Source: Signed ARC at BEA
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your school and public library

No comments: