Friday, August 30, 2019

Graphic Novel Review: Nancy Drew



Nancy Drew: The Palace of Wisdom

A mysterious message about her mother's death sends Nancy Drew back home. When she tries to investigate, she and her friends are attacked. She's going to get to the bottom of who sent her that letter and why.
My Thoughts: I loved this graphic novel. I loved the modernization of Nancy Drew. I loved seeing Bess and George. I loved their romantic storylines. I loved the addition of the Hardy Boys. There's lots of danger, lots of action, and lots of catching up between friends. I do hope there's more to this series coming, especially with the new CW show this fall. Fingers crossed Nancy Drew becomes wildly popular again!

Cover Thoughts: Cute, conveys the friendships
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A Great graphic novel for your collections.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I really liked this one, too! :)