Thursday, July 18, 2019

Review: Spill the Beans

Spill the Beans (Whatever After #13)








* Book 13 in the Whatever After Series *
After a terrible soccer game, Abby attempts to cheer her brother up with a trip to a fairy tale. Jonah isn't interested, but when they finally land in his favorite fairy tale, he begins to perk up.

Of course things go terribly wrong and they make a horrible deal with a trader. They do run into the giants who seem nice and not at all mean. Abby doesn't know what to do, but she knows that she must outsmart the trader and help Jack.
My Thoughts: I really enjoy this series - for so many reasons. I love Abby and Jonah and their relationship. I love how they fall into fairy tales and mess them up trying to help. I love that Jonah finally found himself in Jack in the Beanstalk. I enjoyed how he worshiped Jack and how that made Abby feel. I seriously disliked the trader. Looking forward to the next book in the series. 

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: If you don't have this series in your library, you're missing out!

No comments: