Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 2019 Books

This week's topic is most anticipated books from now through June.
I'll be honest, I have a massive list of books I want to read this year. But that's nothing new.
I will attempt to limit myself to just 10 and they won't include any ARCs I have waiting for me to read. And I will limit the books to strictly YA book.


When Summer EndsOn the Come UpNight MusicSmall Town HeartsUnleaving
Somewhere Only We KnowHer Royal Highness (Royals, #2)Hope and Other PunchlinesHot Dog GirlSerious Moonlight

Picking only 10 is HARD!

I have several other books that I can't wait to read - and this doesn't even tough all the adult romances and middle grade books. 

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I've seen "Hot Dog Girl" on a few other lists this week. You're all really making me curious to add it to my TBR, too!

This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Jordan @ForeverLostinLiterature said...

On the Come Up is one I'm really looking forward to as well! Hot Dog Girls looks like so much fun. Great picks, I hope you get to read these!

Elin said...

Serious Moonlights looks so sweet and fluffy. Love the cover :-)

Elin said...

Serious moonlights sound so Sweet and romantic. I can't wait to read it. Love the cover.