Saturday, January 26, 2019

Cozy Review: Another One Bites the Crust

34925256
* Book 7 in the Bakeshop Mystery series *
Jules just returned from a week aboard a cruise ship - and her old life. Since she's been gone, things have taken a turn for her best friend Lance. The Shakespeare Festival is about to open and he's convinced the board wants to fire him.

Lance's lead actor seems to be wooing the board in his favor. Lance can't believe the gall of the man, after Lance took a chance on him. When Lance stumbles across the lead actor's body after a party, things go from bad to worse. He's the number one suspect.

He needs Jules now more than ever to help clear his name.
My Thoughts: I really love this series - for several reasons. I love the description of the bakery goodies; this series always makes me want to bake. I love the comradery of the bakery employees. I love the small town charm and the characters in town. I enjoyed a bigger glimpse into the theater world and the behind the scenes snapshots. I loved the ending and I can't wait to read the next book to discover how that plays out. 

Cover Thoughts: Delicious
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A highly recommended series for your cozy mystery sections.

No comments: