Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Middle Grade Reads of 2017 (so far)

This week is another freebie week, so I thought I'd continue with my lists of best books I've read so far this year. This week it's middle grade reads. Enjoy!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Real Friends by Shannon HaleBrave by Svetlana ChmakovaThe Stone Heart by Faith Erin HicksAll's Faire in Middle School by Victoria Jamieson
Batgirl at Super Hero High by Lisa YeeSupergirl at Super Hero High by Lisa YeeJourney Across the Hidden Islands by Sarah Beth DurstThe Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis
Addie Bell’s Shortcut to Growing Up by Jessica BrodySpy Camp by Stuart GibbsOut of Tune by Gail NallCake Pop Crush by Suzanne   Nelson

Bonus: 
I'm currently reading and loving these two:
Lights, Camera, Middle School! (Babymouse Tales from the Locker)The Great Shelby Holmes Meets Her Match (The Great Shelby Holmes, #2)

No comments: