Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Setting

This week's topic is top ten setting of your choice. I'm going to be wildly different (I think) and choose Christmas settings. I adore a great Christmas romance. And so far  I know of at least two that I'd dying to read this year, one from Jill Shalvis and one from Debbie Macomber.
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Adult
Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold, #19)Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers, #3)1225 Christmas Tree LaneChristmas Eve at Friday Harbor (Friday Harbor, #1)Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles, #6)
The Christmas Cookie ClubA Wallflower Christmas (Wallflowers, #5)

Tween
Home for Christmas (Canterwood Crest Super Special, #2)

Teen
The Twelve Dates of Christmas (Simon Romantic Comedies)Winter Dreams, Christmas Love

4 comments:

Mariela said...

I am glad I came across this list! I am always looking for books to read in winter! These are perfect. I'll add them to my Amazon List.
My TTT.

Allyson said...

Off of the top of my head, I can't think of a single Christmas themed romance that I have read. Surely, that can't be true! I am going to have to go rectify that and get some of these soon :)

My TTT.

MeezCarrie said...

ahhhhh!!! I love Christmas settings! Marry Me At Christmas is one of my faves :-D

My TTT

Eve said...

Oh I haven't heard of these but I love the idea of Christmas setting. I do love a good Christmas story :) Maybe because 95% of the year around me it's hot as hades lol so stories about cold winter Christmas seem so beautiful :) My Top Ten